Thursday, February 5, 2009
Bronx Masquerade #1
My opinion on the Bronx Masquerade is that it is cool how each person gets to say something about themselves and about their poems.I cannot connect to any of the characters but I do know someone who could.She was one of my moms friends, it was along time ago.Her name was Naomi, her boyfriend always used to beat on her.Since she lived next door to us, we could always hear them fighting.One day my mom went next door and found her on the floor crying, next thing I new the cops were their and my mom was yelling at Naomi' s boyfriend.She said,''If you ever come back I will know and If I don't beat you up ill get someone else to do it.My favorite character was Chankara, I think she's very smart not to choose the same path her sister did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment